Get off your seat and onto your feet!-urged Jack LaLanne, American fitness pioneer.
Yes, open the front door and with no required instruction or skill, fitness can begin.
In fact, it’s so simple a person can choose from :
- easy peasy out the door breezy
- moderate motion morphing your mood and maintaining your weight
- insanely vigorous power walking, demanding enough skill and intensity to be an Olympic sport!
Or, better yet, start at the top and progress through the list.
- Walk alone for solitude, meditation, creativity?
- Walk with friends for companionship and conversation?
- Walk indoors on a treadmill?
- Walk outside in the city or country?
- Walk at home, or at work?
- Walk on vacations?
It’s time to stand up out of your seat, say “hello” to your feet and…