Recently, I received some recognition from a fellow blogger. What a nice feeling when someone notices your blog.
Thank you for your random act of kindness – Phoenix Tears Healed
I would also add I found your blog amazing! It is now one of my favorites.
Your comment for my post https://klamiot.wordpress.com/2014/08/30/thank-you-hokkaido-kudasai/ makes me think I need to nominate my friend for the one lovely blog award. (Which I will begin to do after writing this page.)
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Nominate bloggers you admire.
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
- I am a retired high school Physical Education teacher who always (secretly) wanted to be a writer.
- I love to read (maybe a little too much for an active person!). I love science fiction, biographies, history, spiritual stuff, poetry, blogs, fiction and non.
- I move; therefore I am. Thank you Haruki Murakami
- My friends and family don’t know that I admire so much of what they do to make this world a better place.
- I have been known to salivate like a Saint Bernard for a warm chocolate chip cookie.
- Getting the right to finally marry my person made me cry – tears of the most amount of joy I have ever experienced in my life!
- I am grateful for the Earth, so I garden and travel and pray every night that we take care of our planet.
Blogs and bloggers I admire and would nominate for the one lovely blog award…